Orchestrator is the tool that lets you see all the attended and unattended bots in one place, elevating the scaling of RPA. The best part is that you don’t have to be experienced in coding to successfully operate Orchestrator.
Benefits of using RPA Orchestrator
- Integration – Orchestrator lets you easily integrate with your favorite business software and third-party applications for the most effective automation
- Bot Management – Scheduling unattended bots free people from tedious tasks and allows them to focus on more ROI-driven tasks while bots execute the automation
- Scalability – By allowing users to manage all Robots in one place, bot orchestration takes away common issues that often impede automation scaling.
- Accessibility – Unless deployed on-premise, Orchestrator is available in the cloud and can be accessed via a variety of devices.
- Compliance – Orchestrator tracks and logs every robot’s action, along with everything people do with robots so that you can keep compliant and secure
Nintex RPA Central
Nintex RPA Central allows you to centrally control and orchestrate your workforce of Nintex RPA bots (Machines) through leveraging a simple web interface that manages your bots and botflows (Process) with enterprise-grade encryption. with Nintex RPA Central you can manage License keys, Botflows, Bots, and Various other global settings.
Nintex RPA Central allows you to centrally control and orchestrate your workforce of Nintex RPA bots. A powerful, simple, and modern web-based user interface helps users to securely manage their bots with enterprise-grade encryption.